Add a service goal group
Service goal groups associate queues to management units and configure service performance goals. Each management unit can contain a maximum of 50 service goal groups and a maximum of 50 queue associations.
- Click Admin.
- Under Workforce Management, click Management Units. The Management Units page opens.
- Under Configuration, click Service Goal Groups.
- In the upper right corner, click the Management Unit list and select the desired management unit.
- Click Add . The Add Service Goal Group page opens.
- In the Service Goal Group Name text box, type a descriptive name for the group.
You must configure at least one service goal. With the system’s multi-objective optimization, scheduling can handle more than one goal.
- Under Service Goals, set up the service level:
- Turn on Service Level.
- Under Interactions Answered, use the Percent up and down arrows to set the desired percentage of interactions answered within the time period. The default value is 80%; acceptable values are 0–100.
- Under Within Time Period, set the desired time period for the percent answered interactions using the Minutes and Seconds up and down arrows.
- (Optional) Set up the average speed of answer:
- Turn on Average Speed of Answer.
- Set the desired average speed of answer using the Minutes and Seconds up and down arrows.
- (Optional) Set up an abandonment rate goal:
- Turn on Abandonment Rate.
- Set the desired abandonment rate percent using the Percent up and down arrows.
You must select one queue and at least one media type for a valid queue association.
- Under Queue Associations, click Add Queue Association.
- Begin typing the first few letters of the queue and click Apply.
- Select the desired queue from the list.
- Under Media Types, select Chat, Voice, Callback, Email, or Message; or select all types.
- Click Add, and then click Save.