Add or remove flow types in a common module flow
You can add compatible flow types when you create a new common module flow. You can also add or remove compatible flow types in existing common module flows.
Note: When you add or remove a flow type, the available actions and data types in the flow can change. If you add a flow type that does not support actions or data types that are currently used by the common module, the flow encounters validation errors.
Add compatible flows to a new common module flow
- From the Architect home page, click or hover over the Flows menu and select Common Module.
- Click Add. The Create Flow dialog box opens.
- In the Name field, enter a unique name for the common module flow.
- (Optional) In the Description field, add a short sentence or phrase to describe this common module flow.
- Click the Divisions list and select the division in which to place the flow.
- Under Compatible Flow Types, click Click to add flow types and select the kinds of flows in which you plan to use the common flow.
- Click Create Flow. The flow's configuration page opens.
- Continue building the common module flow according to your organization's design.
Add or remove compatible flows in an existing common module flow
- Open an existing common module flow.
- Under Settings, click Common Module Settings. The list of existing associated flow types appears under Compatible Flow Types.
- To add a new flow type, follow these steps:
- Click Click to add flow types.
- From the list, select the flow type you want to add.
- To delete an associated flow type, click the X next to the type you want to remove.