Add an End Task action to an inbound email flow
In inbound email flows, use the End Task action to end a task in a process.
- From the Architect home page, click or hover over the Flows menu and select the desired flow type.
- Create a new flow or select an existing one. The flow’s configuration page opens.
- Select the task and click Click to open. The task editor opens.
- From the Toolbox, expand the Task menu and drag an End Task action to the desired location in the task.
- In the Name field, add a meaningful name to describe the item.
- Under Output Path, do one of the following:
- From the list, select the default output path, or select an existing output path.
- Click the + button to create a new output path, then type the desired path.
- Click X to delete a selected path from this action.
- Continue building the email flow according to your design.