Add a Change State action to a task
Use the Change State action to jump to the beginning of another state in an email flow.
- From the Architect home page, click or hover over the Flows menu and select the desired flow type.
- Create a new flow or select an existing one. The flow’s configuration page opens.
- Select the task and click Click to open. The task editor opens.
- From the Toolbox, drag a Change State action to the desired location in the task.
- In the Name field, add a meaningful name to describe the item.
- Under State, select an existing state from the list. To create a new state, do the following:
- Click the + button and add a task name.
- Click Create New State.
- To edit or configure the task, click the Go to state button. The state opens in the task editor.
- Continue building the email flow according to your design.