Add a Grammar variable
In bot flows, a Grammar value is a string in the format that you can use to search for a grammar and receive a grammar value, if found. Use the Update Data action to add a grammar variable to a task sequence.
Add a Grammar variable to a task sequence
In a task sequence, you can add a grammar variable to an Update Data action.
- From the Toolbox, expand the Data category and drag an Update Data action to the desired location in the task.
- In the Update Data workspace, in the Name field, add a meaningful name to describe the item.
- Click the Add update statement button and select Grammar.
- In the Variable Name field, type the label to identify the variable on tasks.
- To set the values in literal mode, in the Value To Assign field, click Select a grammar and choose the appropriate grammar from the list.
- In the Value To Assign field, to set the value using an expression, click Expression Modes , select Expression, and do one of the following:
- Add the expression inline.
- Click Large expression editor to open the Edit Expression Editor and build your expression.
- To optionally add another variable, click the Add update statement button.