Display action, menu, and task number IDs
Architect automatically assigns numeric values to each action, menu, and task in a flow. You can choose to view these values for reference purposes. The numeric values remain assigned to each item, regardless of whether the display is turned on or off.
Show or hide action, menu, and task identifiers button
When numeric identifiers are enabled for view, a tracking ID number appears in a blue box next to the title of each action, menu, and task currently included in the flow. This feature is useful when flow authors want to review, analyze, or quickly access a specific instance of an item in the flow.
- Open the desired flow and create or locate the desired task.
- Select the Show or hide action, menu, and task identifiers button.
You can search for a numbered action, menu, or task whether the numeric values are enabled or disabled.
- Click the arrow at the end of the Show or hide action, menu, and task identifiers button and select Go To. The Go To dialog box opens.
- Type the numeric identifier or the first few letters of the item’s title and select it from the list. Architect opens the action, menu, or task.
Renumbering action, menu, and task identifiers will no longer guarantee identifier consistency with previous versions of the flow.
- Click the arrow at the end of the Show or hide action, menu, and task identifiers button and select Renumber. The Renumber dialog box opens.
- Click Renumber Flow.