Updated journey tracking capabilities
|November 8, 2023
A future release of journey tracking capabilities will introduce the ability to track, segment and orchestrate mobile events. It will be available for mobile-specific segments, outcomes and action map pages. With this update, you will have more control and insight into app based user navigations and mobile-specific outcomes through our Admin console.
- Redesigned create segment and create outcome UI: Provides a more comprehensive view of mobile events and user actions.
- Event source selection: Distinguish between web or app interactions.
- App-specific customer journeys: Define and track customer journeys specific to your mobile app.
- App-specific customer attributes: Customize and capture app-specific customer attributes for a more customized analysis.
- Conditions for user activities: Define segments or outcomes based on searches, button clicks, and screen views.
- Renamed visitor characteristics: Visitor Characteristics is now called Customer Attributes.
- App-specific attributes: Select new app-specific attributes, such as app name, app namespace, app version, and app build number.
- Action maps UI: Select new app-specific segments to trigger proactive engagements in your app. Outcome probabilities are not available with app specific segments and action maps.
To take a visual tour, please watch the video below.