Version 184.108.40.20634 – January 15, 2020
Manual and auto-update availability
- Available for manual update in all regions starting January 16, 2020.
- Auto-update enabled for all regions starting January 22, 2020.
- Automatic updates roll out to customers over a 10-day period during their organization’s defined maintenance window.
Enhancements and fixes
- Resolved issue where the Edge inconsistently normalizes and routes SIP 302 redirect responses, depending on whether the user’s fax is enabled or disabled.
- Resolved issue where one or more calls remain visible in the call draining display of the Edge status page when an upgrade cycle completes.
- Added resiliency for delayed TCP/TLS SIP protocol responses to enable the TCP connection to persist until all active requests using the connection complete.
- Resolved a Linux routing condition.
- Resolved a VLAN interface condition.
- Updated the default security method value for all phone trunks to TLSv1.2.
- Call analysis model updates for Japan (ja-JP).
- Resolved a race condition that occurs during a TCP or TLS connection closure.