Version 188.8.131.5270 – December 4, 2019
Genesys found a regression in Edge and Media Tier version 184.108.40.20670 for on-premises deployments. The regression does not affect cloud deployments (Genesys Cloud Voice and BYOC Cloud).
- Genesys stopped automatic updates for on-premises deployments on December 13, 2019.
- On-premises deployments already upgraded to version 220.127.116.1170 can choose to remain on it.
- Version 18.104.22.16870 remains the active automatic update version for cloud deployments.
- A new Edge and Media Tier version will be available after the new year for both cloud and on-premises deployments.
Manual and auto-update availability
- Genesys made manual updates in all regions available the week of December 5, 2019.
- Genesys enabled auto-update for all regions on December 11, 2019, but stopped auto-update for on-premises deployments on December 13.
- Automatic updates roll out to customers over a 10-day period during their organization’s defined maintenance window.
Enhancements and fixes
- Updated the default security method value for WebRTC phone trunks to TLSv1.2.
- Resolved group ring issue where the caller does not hear ringback when a remote station responds with 183 and SDP.
- Resolved issue where the voicemail application does not handle fax detection correctly for inbound voice calls routed to voicemail.
- Resolved consult call issue where changing the speakTo party results in hold music played while two parties are speaking to each other.
- Call analysis model updates for Japan (ja-JP).