Version 220.127.116.1112 – July 10, 2019
Manual and auto-update availability
- Available for manual update in all regions starting July 10, 2019.
- Auto-update enabled for all regions starting July 17, 2019.
- Automatic updates roll out to customers over a 10-day period during their organization’s defined maintenance window.
Enhancements and fixes
- Resolved issue that occurs when a Genesys Cloud user adds a third party outside the organization into an ad hoc conference, and the third party sees the Genesys Cloud user’s extension even though the trunk’s Address Override Method is set to Unassigned DID
- Improvements to Edge Out-of-Service and In-Service state changes and call draining.
- Resolved an incorrect Argentina city locality lookup.
- Resolved SIP client transaction table update issue that occurs in retransmitted SIP requests.
- Error handling improvements in WebSocket server code.
- Eliminated potential for a cache lock on unexpected responses from the cloud.