Version 126.96.36.19950 – June 12, 2019
Manual and auto-update availability
- Available for manual update in all regions starting June 12, 2019.
- Auto-update enabled for all regions starting June 19, 2019.
- Automatic updates roll out to customers over a 10-day period during their organization’s defined maintenance window.
Enhancements and fixes
- Resolved issue where the system did not allow persistent connected remote stations to answer group ring calls.
- Resolved issue where ringback did not function as intended on an external bridge transfer.
- Resolved issue where the VoiceXML fetchaudiodelay property was not operating as intended.
- Resolved issue potentially impacting Standard V3 Edge devices when all network interfaces have static addresses.
- Resolved issue where emojis in a <prompt> element cause the VoiceXML interpreter on Linux to issue a document-terminating error.
- Increased allowed response time for polling SystemD status to avoid unnecessary SystemD restarts.
- Updated the line_outgoing.ccxml file to correct a non-existent tap_recorder_options() method.
- Improved logic for cleaning up orphaned media resources when Edge Control restarts.
- Ensured that JSON data returned from a <data> element does not run unintended ECMAScript code.
- Call analysis model updates for Spain (es-ES).
- Call analysis model updates for Peru (es-PE).
- Resolved issue where call analysis detected a false positive fax CED tone after the call is answered.
- Added logic to the media code to help detect unused resources.
- The Edge now fully supports TLS connection reuse.
- Improved SIP message retransmission sent over TCP and TLS connections.
- Resolved issue where certain delivery receipt notifications result in a 500 status code returned to the sender.
- Improved SIP library support for large SIP messages over TCP and TLS connections.
- Low-level timer improvements.
- Improved reliability of the UDP listener’s ‘close’ operation.
- Genesys Cloud WebRTC now supports DTLS 1.2.
- Updated OpenSSL to version 1.0.2s.