Version 18.104.22.16828 – January 11, 2019
Manual and auto-update availability
- Available for manual update in all regions starting January 11, 2019.
- Auto-updates are currently suspended while Genesys investigates reports of increased WebRTC disconnects in certain situations.
- Automatic updates roll out to customers over a 10-day period during their organization’s defined maintenance window.
Enhancements and fixes
- Improved Edge handling of in/out of service commands.
- Resolved error handling path issue for a hex data UUI data element that failed to convert, resulting in stuck calls.
- Resolved issue where voice activation of the auto-conference PIN did not work in any language other than English.
- Resolved issue with “forked” INVITES occurring when the system processes a Cancel request response.
- Modified handling of certain low-level errors to prevent a TCP or TLS connection from closing.
- Updated to OpenSSL version 1.0.2q.