Version 184.108.40.20630 – December 5, 2018
Manual and auto-update availability
- Available for manual update in all regions starting December 5, 2018.
- Auto-update enabled for all regions starting December 13, 2018.
- Automatic updates roll out to customers over a 10-day period during their organization’s defined maintenance window.
Enhancements and fixes
- Resolved issue that occurs when the Edge responds incorrectly after receiving a 401 (Unauthorized) response on an already closed dialog.
- Resolved issue where the timing condition between a client API-issued transfer request and an external participant disconnect results in a stuck conversion that must be removed from Genesys Cloud.
- Resolved issue where the suppression of HTTP pipelining does not work if the server returns a provisional response.
- Updated the ICU time zone code and data for October 2018.
- Resolved issue with audio dropping on calls. SIP re-INVITE with silence suppression in the SDP was reordering the PCM codec.
- Resolved issue where phone trunks that share a network interface are slow to update status after they are created or moved to an in-service status.
- Resolved issue where the external party hears ringback on outbound campaign calls distributed to agents with whisper enabled.