Version 126.96.36.19900 – September 12, 2018
Manual and auto-update availability
- Available for manual update in all regions starting September 12, 2018.
- Auto-update enabled for all regions starting September 19, 2018.
- Automatic updates roll out to customers over a 10-day period during their organization’s defined maintenance window.
Enhancements and fixes
- Resolved issue where the caller hears a short ringback tone when the system transfers the call to an internal IVR menu.
- In cases where there are multiple edges or more than one interface per edge, administrators can now configure the custom external property “trunk_sip_fromHeaderHostnameLocalInterface” of data type ‘Boolean’ to indicate whether to use the local host IP (true) or just a host IP (false) on the call.
- Resolved issue where phone numbers dialed locally in Germany were not matching the default IntraCountry numbering plan.
- Resolved issue with failing external IVR transfers for customers using the BYOC Cloud model. The system now performs external IVR transfers using the Branch Site outbound routes.
- Improved how the system handles network/gateway settings specified multiple times.
- Resolved issue where default hold music plays intermittently even though override on_hold_music is configured in Architect.
- Resolved issue where the network menu is visible on the LCD on some hardware platforms.
- Resolved issue on physical edges where the system could not send SIP REGISTER and OPTIONS even though they are enabled in the trunk configuration.
- The system now enforces a WAN network interface metric of 100.
- Added support for forking of INVITE messages that result in multiple tag parameters appended to TO header fields.
- Modified session timer so that SIP 200 OK responses to a SIP INVITE request do not include the Require header, as specified in RFC4028.
- Updated to OpenSSL version 1.0.2p.