Skip to main content
Skip to search
Skip to navigation
Version 18.104.22.16864 – April 25, 2018
Manual and auto-update availability
- Available for manual update in all regions starting April 25, 2018.
- Auto-update enabled for all regions starting May 2, 2018.
- Automatic updates roll out to customers over a 10-day period during their organization’s defined maintenance window.
Enhancements and fixes
- Added information to unencrypted and encrypted SAFS file header meta data to improve ad hoc recording identification.
- Resolved ECMA script error that caused the Japanese (ja-JP) voicemail TUI to fail.
- Resolved issue that occurs when a voicemail application recording attempts to send a cloud.event.voicemail.notification even though the caller did not leave a voicemail message.
- Updated locality lookup data for April 2018.
- Removed less secure RC4 cipher suites from default ciphers in SSL endpoints.