Version 22.214.171.12468 – February 7, 2018
Manual and auto-update availability
- Available for manual update in all regions starting February 7, 2018.
- Auto-update enabled for ALL REGIONS starting February 14, 2018.
- Automatic updates roll out to customers over a 10-day period during their organization’s defined maintenance window.
Enhancements and fixes
- Resolved issue where the system is unable to make a call when the number starts with two asterisks (**).
- Resolved issue that prevented users from answering inbound conference calls to Genesys Cloud WebRTC stations.
- Interaction data for calls made with Genesys Cloud WebRTC stations now shows all events in the session instead of just the first event.
- Resolved issue where incoming station user alert audio for the one-number fax feature uses TTS instead of the system WAVE resource, resulting in diminished audio quality.
- Resolved issue where the system does not handle SIP transport layer failures appropriately.
- Genesys Cloud can now more easily handle returning 401 unauthorized responses without a WWW-Authenticate field from European carriers that are in violation of RFC 3621 section 22.2.
- Resolved issue where the system does not decrement the client transaction count for requests created but not sent.