Version 184.108.40.20606 – January 17, 2018
Manual and auto-update availability
- Available for manual update in all regions starting January 17, 2018.
- Auto-update enabled for US-East and EU-West regions starting January 24, 2018.
- Auto-update enabled for AP-NE and AP-SE regions starting January 31, 2018.
- Automatic updates roll out to customers over a 10-day period during their organization’s defined maintenance window.
Enhancements and fixes
- Resolved issue that prevented the system from writing a completed certificate to disk after writing it to the certificate store.
- Updated the voicemailend.vxml file for German (de-DE), Japanese (ja-JP), and Portuguese Brazil (pt-BR).
- Resolved issue where the system is unable to place calls after a user logs in and logs out of a standalone station.
- Resolved issue where an Architect flow using the Enable Participant Recording action at the start of the flow results in a failed call or uninitiated call recording.
- Resolved issue where the system was able to send a call to an Edge during a system shutdown.
- Resolved issue where, if no one answers a call sent to a group with voicemail disabled, the “No voicemail is available” message is interrupted and triggers an “I couldn’t understand you” loop.
- The system now performs daily automatic updates on Edges not assigned a specific site.
- Resolved issue where the group ring overflow timeout does not reach voicemail.
- Resolved issue where SIP Access Control configured across multiple trunks with the same IP address and port does not verify inbound SIP messages against both source address ACLs and Via address ACLs.
- Call analysis model updates for the United States (en-US).
- Updated locality lookup data.
- Resolved issue where the system does not properly synchronize an internal cache for multi-threaded use.
- Updated to OpenSSL to version 1.0.2n.