Version 18.104.22.16878 – November 8, 2017
Manual and auto-update availability
- Available for manual update in all regions starting November 8, 2017.
No auto-updates for version 22.214.171.12478 are planned.
Enhancements and fixes
- Resolved issue where the system disconnects a persistent connection call when the user does not provide a response, requiring the next station call to establish a new connection.
- Resolved issue where a PureCloud Softphone restart during an active persistent connection results in failed connection calls. The system now disconnects the failed persistent connection to allow a subsequent call attempt.
- Resolved issue with the Spanish (Spain) version of the user station alert where the TTS alternate prompt did not match the recorded prompt.
- Fixed a bug in the code that manages TCP and TLS connections that can cause the system to delete a block of memory twice, resulting in a process crash.
- Fixed a bug in the code that can cause the system to associate HTTP responses with the wrong request.
- Updated the ICU time zone code and data to version 2017c.