Version 220.127.116.1144 – October 11, 2017
Manual and auto-update availability
- Available for manual update in all regions starting October 11, 2017.
- Auto-update enabled for US-East and EU-West regions starting October 18, 2017.
- Auto-update enabled for AP-NE and AP-SE regions starting October 25, 2017.
- Automatic updates roll out to customers over a 10-day period during their organization’s defined maintenance window.
Enhancements and fixes
- EdgeMedia can now clean up abandoned resources when EdgeControl restarts.
- Resolved timing issue where a group ring alerts group members while a call is redirected to voicemail.
- Changed PureCloud Softphone TCP timeout value to milliseconds instead of seconds.
- Resolved issue where an extra participant appears in a conference created by a Genesys Cloud web-based (WebRTC) phone user.
- When a call transfers from an Architect flow and Genesys Cloud does not support the assigned language, the system now loads the English, US (en-US) language pack as a default, instead of disconnecting the call.
- When an SNTP server value is provided in Polycom phone configuration, the system now sets the phone to not use DHCP values.
- Resolved issue where an agent hears a failure (fast busy) tone after sending a call to a secure IVR.
- The system now localizes the user alert prompt (one-number fax enabled) for languge regions that require a variation from the prompt plus name sequence, including German (de-DE), Japanese (ja-JP), and Chinese (zh-CN).
- Resolved issue where the system plays an extra prompt when leaving a voicemail for queue using German (de-DE), Spanish, US (es-US), and French, France (fr-FR).
- Resolved issue where the edgeRecordingsPath session value passed to the VoiceXML interpreter contains extra quotes.
- Call analysis model updates for Mexico (es-MX) and Spanish, US (es-US).
- Call analysis model updates for South Africa (en-ZA, af-ZA).