Version 220.127.116.1136 – August 23, 2017
Manual and auto-update availability
- Available for manual update in all regions starting August 23, 2017.
- Auto-update enabled for US-East and EU-West regions starting August 30, 2017.
- Auto-update enabled for AP-NE and AP-SE regions starting September 6, 2017.
- Automatic updates roll out to customers over a 10-day period during their organization’s defined maintenance window.
Enhancements and fixes
- Added support for Mandarin Chinese (zh-CN) in voicemail and autoconference TUIs.
- Recovery of completed ad-hoc and line-side recording is now allowed under mid-call system and telephony network failure conditions.
- Resolved issue where beginning of user prompt is cut off when one number fax detection is enabled. Added a one-second delay at the prompt beginning.
- Trunk recordings for remote and webrtc sessions are no longer enabled by default. To enable this functionality, set the edgeAllowRemoteSessionRecording feature flag for the organization.
- Added additional exception handling and null pointer checks in the VXML library.
- A new trunk configuration value for external trunks, Name Override Method of the Calling Address fields, allows a specified value to override the calling name on a conditional or always basis.
- Improved HTTP error code handling.
- Resolved issue where the system uses custom regex numbering plans to route external calls that do not standardize to E.164 numbers or account for URI parameters, leading to calls being routed to a different trunk or to a different calling or called address.
- Updated Brazil (pt-BR) call analysis based on field diagnostics.
- Resolved issue with handling negative system clock adjustments mid-transaction.
- Resolved issue where the system dropped a TLS connection in the middle of an HTTP transaction, resulting in client-side data related to an improperly reclaimed transaction.