Skip to main content
Skip to search
Skip to navigation
Version 18.104.22.16836 – July 24, 2017
- Resolved issue where an attempt to dial malformed or non-standard URIs resulted in multiple SIP schemes and call attempt failure.
- Resolved issue where remote stations in an active multi-Edge environment route calls to the secondary Edge instead of the primary Edge.
- Updated Brazilian Portuguese (pt-BR) locale with additional resource files.
- Resolved issue where the Edge receives a station answer request after the station connected using ACD auto-answer.
- Resolved issue where the echo canceler causes degraded ASR performance.
- Updated locality lookup data.
- Resolved issue where the system drops a TLS connection in the middle of an HTTP transaction, resulting in client-side data left in the HTTP client transaction table.