Skip to main content
Skip to search
Skip to navigation
Version 184.108.40.20682 – June 28, 2017
- Resolved issue with XML parsing error messages that failed to show properly on some Edges.
- Improved confidence model for American Spanish (es-US) Speech Recognition.
- Resolved issue with stuck SIP dialogs on Edge that occur when the UAS fails to respond appropriately.
- Updated Call analysis model for Israel (he-IL).
- Reverted to OpenSSL to previous version due to a regression.
- Resolved issue where persistent station configuration for Genesys Cloud web-based (WebRTC) phones did not display in the telephony UI.
- Resolved issue where Edge processing gaps and lags in incoming and cloud messages caused call failures.
- Resolved issue where the Edge did not send the configured calling address identity override when the original calling address is an email address.
- Resolved issue where the Edge did not properly handle errors returned from the Bladeware VXML layer’s diagnostic logging.
- Improved confidence model for French Canadian (fr-CA) Speech Recognition.
- Resolved opus silence detection issue that could cause a divide by zero exception.
- Resolved issue where, when placing an internal call from a physical station, the caller ID may show the called user’s station address instead of the called user’s address.
- Made an adjustment to prevent excessive call functionality that occurs when an incorrectly configured user forward option causes the number to forward to the user’s own DID.
- TEL scheme inputs with URI parameters now match address normalization and resulting dial plan matching on classification.
- Removed session ID information from external calls.
- Resolved issue where the background compatibility check did not account for Edges running version 220.127.116.1122 or earlier.
- Improved readout of phone numbers and names with initials in various Text-to-Speech languages.
- Improved pronunciations for lesser-used words in various Text-to-Speech languages and in United States English (en-US) Speech Recognition.
- Resolved issue with incorrectly read numbers in Canadian French (fr-CA) and French (fr-FR) Text-to-Speech.
- Improved Speech Recognition optimization.
- Resolved issue where race issue that could cause prompt segment to skip.
- Improved readout of years, times, and mixed letter-digit sequences in American English (en-US), Australian English (en-AU), and British English (en-GB) Text-to-Speech.
- Updated call analysis model for Brazilian Portuguese (pt-BR).
- Resolved issue where error handling for timed-out requests aborted other transactions which were still viable.
- Resolved issue where a certain class of exception was not handled at the appropriate level, causing crash dumps.