Skip to main content
Skip to search
Skip to navigation
Version 126.96.36.19942 – April 4, 2017
- Resolved issue where unroutable inbound calls received an improper 403 No Dialing Rights result.
- Added Edge version in heartbeat to improve version reporting.
- Improved warning and error states logging.
- Resolved issue with handling HTTP 2xx status codes.
- Resolved LDM Edge race condition causing pairing to fail until a restart.
- Resolved issue with improper URIs created for requests.
- Resolved issue with path and authority checking in URIs.
- Resolved issue with call routing through an endpoint’s secondary Edge when the primary is available.
- Improved city/country code database for easier locality lookup.
- Various bug and stability fixes.