Version 126.96.36.19916 – June 23, 2021
Manual and auto-update availability
- Available for manual update in all regions starting Wednesday, June 23, 2021.
- Auto-update enabled for all regions starting Wednesday, June 30, 2021.
- Automatic updates roll out to customers over a 10-day period during their organization’s defined maintenance window.
Enhancements and fixes
- Resolved issue that occurs when an agent on a persistent connection receives an alert for an incoming call and rejects the call, leaving the call stuck on a queue.
- Resolved issue that occurs when a WebRTC-based agent receives an alert for an incoming call and rejects the call, leaving the call stuck on a queue.
- Added Genesys Cloud STUN address for premises Edges. Edges now send STUN requests to Genesys and Google STUN servers. The first to respond will be used.
- Resolved issue with the Edge rejecting ACD interactions at higher call volumes.
- Improvements to voicemail PIN collection and handling.
- Resolved issue where trunk configurations are not applied to the Edge following a failed fetch.