How does Genesys Cloud handle credentials?
Genesys Cloud understands that your credentials and secrets are sensitive information, and we treat them with the utmost care. We encrypt your credentials and secrets and store them in a secured environment. Some of the strict security measures that we implement include:
- Store credentials in a highly encrypted manner with extra security and cryptographic protections
- Provide additional access controls to limit sharing to only those services that require your credentials
- Establish safeguards to ensure that credentials are inaccessible to the Genesys Cloud engineers in any format
- Ensure that credentials are not available through the public API
- Transmit credentials internally to the services that actually use them in an encrypted manner
For more information about Genesys Cloud security, see About security and compliance.