How do I find out who is already assigned to a WebRTC station?
If you attempt to assign a WebRTC phone to a user who already has a WebRTC phone assigned to them, you will see the error message:
This person is already assigned to a WebRTC phone.
appear below the Person box. You can avoid this scenario by using the WebRTC Person feature. When you add this feature to the Phone Management page, you get a searchable list that you can use to search for individual names to see if they already have a WebRTC phone assigned to them.
To enable and use the WebRTC Person feature on the Phone Management page:
- Click Admin.
- Under Telephony, click Phone Management.
- Select the Phones tab.
- On the top right of the column headers, click Select columns .
- In the Data to Display panel, click the WebRTC Person check box
- Click Save and the WebRTC Person column appears on the Phones page.
- To find a person, type a name in the Type to filter this page box and press [Enter].