Search by GUID in Architect
Although Architect does not display action GUID information in the application, these identifiers are stored in Architect. You can search for a GUID in a flow’s Search flow field.
To locate a specific GUID in a call flow:
- Review a call flow’s execution log and make a note of the GUID.
- From the Architect home page, click or hover over the Flows menu and select the desired flow type.
- Select the flow that contains the GUID you want to search.
- Click the Versions button and select the desired version. The flow’s main page opens.
- In the Search flow field, located to the right of the flow’s design area, enter the GUID and click Search .
Architect searches and locates the GUID in the flow.