Gather network logs in Safari
Genesys Cloud Customer Care uses console network logs, also called network logs, to troubleshoot and diagnose various problems.
The network log helps diagnose WebRTC issues. In addition, it helps with call control issues.
Console and network logs provide visibility into the actions and events on an agent’s computer when problems occur. When combined with Cloud-side logging, console and network logs provide Customer Care with a full picture of an issue. It can be difficult, if not impossible, to troubleshoot issues with incomplete information.
To get a network log with Genesys Cloud running on Safari, follow these steps:
- Click Safari > Preferences.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Select the Show Develop menu in menu bar check box. Safari adds the Develop menu to the browser.
- Close Safari Preferences.
- Click the Network tab.
- Leave the console open and reproduce the issue.
- After you reproduce the issue, right-click on any line on the right and select Export as HAR.
- Save the file.
- Upload this file to your support ticket along with any other requested info. Use My Support to open and manage your support cases.