Notice and procedures regarding copyright infringement
Interactive Intelligence (“Interactive”) respects the intellectual property rights of others and requires that users of Interactive’s PureCloudSM Content Management Service (“the Service”) do likewise. When utilizing the Service, you must only upload, submit, store, and/or send files for which you have the legal right to share with others (for example, documents, presentations, and photographs that you created).
By using the Service, you represent and warrant that: (i) files uploaded to the Service do not violate the Service’s terms and conditions of use; and (ii) you own all copyrights in all files uploaded to the Service or have been given permission by the copyright owner to share those files. Interactive will terminate the accounts of repeat copyright infringers or users whose accounts are subject to multiple infringement allegations.
In accordance with the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, 17 U.S.C. §§ 512 et seq., Interactive will promptly respond to claims of copyright infringement committed using the Service, if such claims are reported to Interactive in accordance with the DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement Requirements below. If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged infringements of your copyrights taking place on or through the Service by following all of the steps below. Upon receipt of a Notice, Interactive will take whatever action it, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate, including, but not limited to, possible removal of the challenged content from the Service or the disabling of access to same.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”) Requirements
- Identify the copyrighted work which you claim has been infringed. If multiple copyrighted works are to be covered by this Notice, you may provide a representative list of those copyrighted works.
- Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and to which access is to be disabled, including, at a minimum, a Service URL (if applicable) or other exact location where such material may be found.
- Provide your company affiliation (if applicable), mailing address, telephone number, and the email address for a person who may be contacted about the Notice.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
- “I hereby state I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material cited herein is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (g., as a fair use).”
- “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
- Send this Notice, with all items completed, to Interactive’s designated agent.
- By mail:
Interactive Intelligence, Inc., Attn: Legal Department
7601 Interactive Way
Indianapolis, IN 46278
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do not make false claims. Misuse of the Notice process may result in the suspension of your account and/or legal consequences.
This information is not, and should not be construed as, legal advice. Interactive recommends you seek independent legal counsel before filing a Notice.