FAQ: Why are some features not visible in the UI?
Note: The following Genesys Cloud features currently require additional permissions settings to view:
- Contact center features—The agent role is required to view agent contact center features, and the supervisor role is required to view the Queue and Agent dashboards and to view reports.
- Voicemail tab—The Unified Communications permission is required to view the voicemail tab. Follow these steps to add this permission:
- Click Admin > People and Permissions.
- Click Roles/Permissions.
- Click Edit Role.
- Click the Permissions tab.
- Click All Permissions.
- Check General > Unified Communications.