Wrap-up an interaction in the CX digital agent workspace
Wrap-up a conversation
During an active conversation, you can prepare a wrap-up to communicate useful information about the conversation session.
To start writing your wrap-up, click My Wrap-up at the bottom of the conversation panel.
Conversation wrap-up categories help your department to collect data and categorize the customer. Administrators can set up custom categories.
- If the chat session ended, click Wrap-up conversation to save the collected data.
- If you are still chatting with the customer, click Save and back to conversations to return to the conversation.
Click End Chat to finish the interaction with the customer.
You must confirm that you want to end the conversation by clicking one of the following:
- Yes – Ends the conversation. Next time you end a conversation, you will see the same dialog.
- Yes, and don’t show this message again – Ends the conversation.
- No, continue the chat – Select this option if you want to continue the conversation.
If you accidentally selected not to display the confirmation dialog again, you can enable that dialog as follows:
- At the bottom left of the workspace, hover the mouse over the icon with your initials and select Settings.
- Enable Confirm end chat.