Work with the short-term forecast editor
The graph view displays selected metric variables for calculating the short-term forecast. On the left side of the page, expand the categories and display filtering options by clicking the headers. Adjust forecasting calculations by selecting or clearing the check boxes. Collapse views by clicking the headers again.
In the graph area, notice the following:
- Navigate to the Single Week View and Multiple Weeks View by selecting one of the two icons at the top left of the screen.
- The Single Week View includes granularity options for 15 mins, 30 mins, 60 mins.
- The Multiple Weeks View includes daily granularity only.
- View data for a specific time by pointing to the graph. Move horizontally along the graph to view data for dates and times.
- The lines on the graph reflect the historic data used to create the forecast and are read-only.
- The colors on the graph lines represent the associated color-coded metric.
- The forecast editor appears below the forecast graph. Click and drag to zoom in and select a smaller date range. Clear the zoom filter by clicking outside the selection.