Work with social expression interactions
- PureCloud User default role
Social expressions interactions enable agents to respond to social expressions, such as tweets. Depending on organization and queue settings, an agent can receive multiple social expressions at the same time or social expressions while handling other interactions. For more information about handling multiple types of interactions at the same time, see Manage multiple interactions.
PureCloud uses automatic call distribution (ACD) to route social expressions to agents in queues. PureCloud routes social expressions to agents based on a queue’s evaluation and routing methods. For example, PureCloud could route a social expression to an agent because the agent speaks the same language as the customer, has a particular skill, or because the agent is the next available agent.
- Accept a social expression
- Reply to a social expression
- Mark a social expression as noise
- Add a canned response to a social expression
- Transfer a social expression
- Discard a social expression