WFM software cannot connect to connector
The WFM software cannot connect to the connector. The WFM software may be unable to connect for several reasons:
- The connector is not running.
- Confirm that the connector is running.
- Your firewall is blocking the connection.
- Check your firewall settings.
- The port number for Vendor Default Port in the connector configuration is incorrect.
- Check the configuration for Vendor Default Port in the connector configuration. For more information, see Add a Verint WFM integration.
For more information about the integration, see About the Verint WFM RTA integration.