Upgrade a Bridge Connector
Feature deprecation: On the January 1, 2021 decommission start date, Genesys development will begin to scale down the support services and remove unused connector services as final customers migrate off the connectors. Genesys will also introduce periodic disabling of the connectors during off hours. In early 2021, Genesys will post a schedule for disabling each connector, with two-week advance notice. Genesys’ objective throughout the decommission and removal process is to ensure that we do not negatively impact our customers’ businesses. For more information, see Deprecation: Genesys Cloud Bridge integrations.
Upgrade your Bridge Connector software to get the latest enhancements and fixes.
Tip: Because upgrading causes the connector to stop temporarily, only upgrade during non-peak times.
- Click Admin.
- Under Integrations, click Bridge.
- Click the Connectors tab.
- Click new version available if present.
Note: If “new version available” is not present, then you have the current version. Stop here.
- On the Connector Details page, click Click to upgrade.
- Click Yes at the upgrade prompt.
- Check the Connector Details tab to see the new version number.