Sync group membership with Microsoft Exchange
- A configured Microsoft Exchange integration.
Synchronize this Genesys Cloud group with your corresponding Microsoft Exchange group. When you enable this sync, Genesys Cloud creates a distribution list in Microsoft Exchange using the membership list of this Genesys Cloud group. Genesys Cloud then updates the distribution list in Exchange whenever the membership of this group changes in Genesys Cloud.
- Click Admin.
- Under Directory, click Groups.
- On the Manage Groups page, in the row that contains the group you want to sync, click More .
- Click Edit Group.
- Click the Exchange Sync tab.
- Enable Sync with Exchange.
- In the Group Email Address box, type the email address for the distribution list.
- Click Save.