Status not appearing in WFM software
An agent’s status is not appearing in your WFM software. An agent’s status may not appear for several reasons:
- The agent is not included in a monitored queue.
- Add the agent to the queue being monitored.
- The queue that the agent is a part of is not being monitored.
- Add the queue to the list of monitored queues.
- The integration is ignoring a particular presence of an agent. Note: The integration only maps ACD presences such as on-queue and off-queue to state codes in the connector configuration.
For more information about the integration, see About the Verint WFM RTA integration.