Set up the PureCloud for Salesforce integration
To get started with PureCloud for Salesforce, install the managed package and set up a call center in Salesforce.
Client capabilities, such as new interaction types or the user inbox, automatically update. To take advantage of anything that requires configuration, you must upgrade the managed package. For more information about items that require configuration, see Configure the call center settings.
- Upgrade the managed package.
- Configure the managed package settings.
- In Salesforce, click Setup.
- Search for and click Installed Packages.
- On the Installed Packages page, click Configure next to the PureCloud for Salesforce package that you want to configure.
The managed package settings page appears. For more information, see Managed package settings.
For more information about the integration, see About PureCloud for Salesforce.