Select and manage metrics
- Performance Management Admin role
Note: The Performance Management Admin role is enabled for all new organizations. However, anyone with an existing org needs to add this new role by using the Authorization API to restore all default roles.
To configure and enable a metric, follow these steps:
- Click Admin.
- Under Performance & Engagement, click Gamification Profiles.
- Click Default Profile.
- Click a metric in the default profile, or click Add Metric and select a metric from the list. A configuration view appears to the right side of Genesys Cloud.
- (Optional) Change the Display Name.
- Set the Objective Type.
Note: Objective Type is not editable on all metric types.
- Set the target boundaries for each zone.
- Set the points for each zone. You can set a single point value or a range. To switch, click the arrows beside the point field.
- Click Enable.
Note: Enabling of a metric takes effect immediately, while disabling of a metric takes effect at the end of the current workday.
- Click Save.
Here is a breakdown of the built-in metrics available in Default Profile:
|Metric name||Channels||Units||Metric measured|
|After Call Work Time Ratio||All||Percent||Total After Call Work time / Total handle time|
|Average After Call Work||All||Seconds||Total After Call Work time / Count of interactions|
|Average Handle Time||All||Seconds||Total handle time / Count of interactions|
|Average Hold||All||Seconds||Total hold time / Count of interactions|
|Calls Transferred Ratio||All||Percent||Total calls transferred / Total calls for a day|
|Conformance*||N/A||Percent||Actual On Queue / Scheduled On Queue for a day|
|Hold Time Ratio||Voice||Percent||Total hold time / Total handle time|
|Interactions Answered Ratio||All||Percent||Total interactions answered / Total interactions received|
|Interactions per Hour||All||Number||Total count of interactions / Total On Queue time|
|Number of Interactions||All||Number||Total count of interactions for a day|
|Number of Interactions Answered||All||Number||Total count of interactions answered in a day|
|Number of Transfers||All||Number||
Count of transfers in a day, starting after one call is handled
|Punctuality*||N/A||Seconds||Seconds within range of actual activity start time Activities to measure against:
|Total Talk Time||All||Seconds||Total talk time|
* Requires Workforce Management (WFM)