About the REST Dynamic Connector
The REST Dynamic Connector synchronizes data bidirectionally between Genesys Cloud and endpoints in a REST-enabled system.
The REST Dynamic Connector supports the following operations:
- Create, update, and delete a person in Genesys Cloud
- Create, update, and delete a person in a REST-enabled customer system
The REST Dynamic Connector synchronizes with Genesys Cloud at a default time of 3600 seconds. The sync time is configurable in the JSON configuration.
You need the following for the configuration of this connector:
- Account permissions — Connector permissions must match those of the REST service API.
- Profile field synchronization scheme — If you want to customize our default configuration, create a map of how you want data transfer to occur between the REST-enabled system and Genesys Cloud. See Default field mappings and Create a profile synchronization scheme.
- Connector property values — The connector configuration requires details about the customer REST system.