Requirements for the data dip connector
- A web service (C# example and library on GitHub) that uses the web services data dip connector API. For more information, see Web services data dip connector API (Genesys Cloud Developer Center).
- A Genesys Cloud organization with a Bridge Server.
Tip: You can use a proxy server with the Bridge Server and the connector. Before installing the Bridge Server, set up and configure the proxy server. For more information, see Use a proxy server.
- An instance of the connector configured for the Bridge Server.
- Login credentials set in the connector configuration.
- Bridge actions set in Genesys Cloud.
If you use Architect, you must also use the following:
- Genesys Cloud telephony.
- A call flow created in Architect.
For more information about the connector, see About the web services data dip connector.