Requirements for Genesys Cloud for Salesforce Service Cloud Voice
Genesys Cloud is integrated with Salesforce Service Cloud Voice. You can set up the contact center in Salesforce Service Cloud Voice and integrate with Genesys Cloud to route your voice calls.
The following are the requirements for a successful integration and using the utilities:
- Salesforce licenses.
- Per-user licenses for Genesys Cloud (Communicate or higher).
- Add-on licenses for the Salesforce integration.
- An Internet browser (the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge).
In the Firefox browser, ensure that the option is set to Enhanced Tracking Protection is OFF.
In all supported browsers, enable third-party cookies and data, and turn off the ad blocker for the Salesforce domain.
- Turn off the pop-up blocker in your browser which is essential to log in to Salesforce Service Cloud Voice.
- A self-signed certificate and private key to authenticate the telephony request between Genesys Cloud and Salesforce. For more information, see Generate a Self-Signed Certificate with OpenSSL in the Salesforce documentation.
- In Genesys Cloud, set the following options while configuring the utilization at the org level:
- Set the option Maximum Capacity to zero for all interaction types except for calls and callbacks. The integration supports only single voice call or callback at a time. Other interaction types are not supported. For more information, see Configure utilization at the org level.
- Select the option Block calls when on a non-ACD call (excludes transfers). This option ensures that the non-ACD interactions are not interrupted by ACD interactions.
- Add the following permissions in Genesys Cloud for the Salesforce Service Cloud Voice integration:
- Integration > salesforceServiceCloudVoice > Add
- Integration > salesforceServiceCloudVoice > Delete
- Integration > salesforceServiceCloudVoice > Edit
- Integration > salesforceServiceCloudVoice > View