Republish the default in-queue flow
You can republish the original, default version of the in-queue flow without validating it. Architect stores previously saved or checked-in versions of the flow and reverts to the published 1.0 version.
- From the Architect home page, click or hover over the Flows menu and select In-Queue Call.
- Do one of the following steps:
- Click the check box to the left side of Default In-Queue Flow.
- Open Default In-Queue Flow. The In-Queue Call Flow page opens.
- Click the Versions button. The Available Versions dialog box opens.
- Click the Republish Original Default Flow button. Architect restores the default flow as the published version and the Available Versions dialog refreshes to show 1.0 Published.
- Click Close.