Use the Search Audits feature to see details about how users are working with files in workspaces.
- Collaborate license
- Content_management_admin permission and the Documents > Audit > Search permission assigned to any role
- Click Admin.
- Under Documents, click Search Audits.
- In the search box, type a simple search and then click the search icon. For example, type the name of the file, the name of an author, the extension, a tag, or the type of event.
To see detailed information about an event, click its title.
- Click the title of an audit event to detailed information about related audit events.
- To return to the Search Audits page, click Done.
- If too many events appear in the results list, click the links for more criteria to apply to your search results. The number next to a criteria indicates the number of matching events.
- Collapse and expand the category headings to locate specific search criteria.Note: The more criteria you click, the fewer matching events you see. For example, if you select the criteria, “User = Bob” and Date = Today,” then only the events that meet both criteria appear in the search result list.”
- To see additional criteria for a category, click the +More link for the category.
- View the criteria you have selected in the bar across the top of the search results.
- If your search results list becomes too short, click the x of any criteria you don’t want.
To sort the results by type in ascending or descending order, use these buttons.
- Click the title of the event you want.
- Click the Show Failures Only? check box.