Outbound Campaign: Detailed Attempt History report
The Outbound Campaign: Detailed Attempt History report displays outbound interaction attempts for one or more campaigns during a specific date and time range. The report sorts the interactions by date and by time. It includes the following information about outbound campaign interactions:
- Whether the interaction connected to a remote party
- Whether the interaction transferred to an agent
- The unique id of the contact
- The call analysis result for each attempt
- Amount of time to answer the interaction
- Amount of time to connect the interaction
- Wrap-up code that the agent assigned to the interaction
|Date||The date of the outbound interaction attempt.|
|Call Placed||The time the campaign placed the call.|
|Time to Answer||The length of time that elapsed from when the campaign placed the call and when the remote party answered the call.|
|Time to Connect||The length of time that elapsed from when a remote party answered the call and when the call connected to an agent.|
|Disconnected||The time that the call was disconnected.|
|Duration||The length of the interaction.|
|Contact Id||The unique identifier that was given to the contact when the list was created.|
|Number Dialed||The phone number that the campaign dialed.|
Call analysis is an Edge process that analyzes a connection to determine if the call reached a live person, fax machine, or answering machine. Possible values for this report are as follows:
The agent connected to the call.
The wrap-up code for the call.
The campaign that placed the call.