Menu controls in the Digital Desktop
Feature coming soon
Menu controls allow agents to customize their desktop, listen to recordings, set hotkeys, get online help, change password and inspect their personal reports.
- Click Language to choose the language of your Desktop. Currently available options are: English, German, Spanish, French, Canadian French, Italian, Hungarian, Dutch, Portuguese, Chinese, Korean.
- In Settings, you can set if you want to confirm the end of chats, messages and e-mail threads. You can also set keyboard shortcuts in this option.
- Genesys.com navigates you to the Genesys website.
- Online Help navigates to the online community portal.
- Click Logout to log out of the Digital Desktop.