Interaction Details report
The Interaction Details report displays details about interactions for one or more agents during a specific date and time range. You can select which interaction types to include in the report, such as just calls, or calls and emails. The report includes the following information:
- Any interaction associated the agent, even if the agent did not interact
- Agent who started or answered the interaction
- Date, time, and duration of the interaction
- Direction (for example, inbound or outbound) of the interaction
- Queue and wrap-up code for the interaction
- Amount of time in seconds that the interaction remained in a queue
The report sorts the interactions by date and time. Run the report to identify:
- An agent who receives many internal extension calls and from where the calls originate.
- The reason for an increase in an agent’s handle time. Use the report to identify whether a few calls or most calls took longer than average.
The media type for the interaction. The PDF version of the report uses the following symbols for phone, callback, chat, email, and message interactions:
|User||The agent who spent the most amount of time interacting during the interaction.|
|Remote||The remote number or participant that answered or started the interaction.|
|Date/Time||The date and time of the interaction.|
|Duration||The length of the interaction, including queue time and after-call work.|
|Queue||The queue in which the interactions occurred.|
The amount of time the interaction spent waiting on an Automatic Call Distributor before connecting to an agent.
|Direction||The direction of the interaction. Inbound/outbound indicates that the conversation had multiple parts that were of opposing directions. For example, an outbound call to a queue’s external IVR contains both inbound and outbound segments.|
|Wrap-Up Code||Any wrap-up codes set for the interaction.|