Install or upgrade the PureCloud for Salesforce managed package
The managed package contains all the installation components that are necessary to run PureCloud for Salesforce: the CTI, custom Salesforce code for interaction log functionality, the call center definition configuration, and a user configuration utility.
- Download the managed package from the Salesforce AppExchange, either for a production or testing environment.
- During the first step of the installation, click Install for All Users or Install for Specific Profiles.
- If you click Install for Admins only, non-administrators (including agents) may experience degraded performance.
- If you plan to embed scripts or other channel windows (such as email or chat), then grant profiles that are associated with PureCloud for Salesforce access to “purecloud.PureCloudScriptConsoleComponent” under Enable Visualforce Page Access.
For more information on the options and their implications, see Installing a Package in the Salesforce documentation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions for installation.
For more information about the integration, see About PureCloud for Salesforce.