Install the Bridge Server
- Machine (virtual machine recommended) for running the Bridge Server (see PureCloud Bridge Server specifications).
- Plan for handling connector credentials (Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange integrations only)
- Plan for fault tolerance (know how many Bridge Servers you will install)
- If you plan to configure the Bridge Server and connectors behind a web proxy, complete the proxy server configuration before you install the Bridge Server.
Install the Bridge Server so you can begin adding connectors for various data systems.
- Click Admin.
- Under Integrations, click Bridge.
- Click the Servers tab, then click Add Server.
- Enter a name and optional description, then click Save.
- Click Server Installer to download the Bridge Server executable.
- Under Pairing Token, click Generate token.
- Copy the pairing token that appears to your clipboard or a text file.
- Run the Bridge Server executable to start the installation wizard. Follow the prompts.
- Select a destination folder.
- Select your Amazon Web Services region.
- Paste the token into the Token field.
- If you are using a proxy server, type the proxy address in the Proxy Server field.
- Select a service account based on your plan for handling the Bridge credentials:
- If the connectors will receive credentials from the cloud through the Network Service, accept the default.
- If the connectors will receive credentials from the Bridge Server domain account, type the account credentials. Make sure that the account credentials include the domain name before the user name (domain\username).
- Click Install.
ININBridgeServerSetup.exe TOKEN="insert_pairing_token" REGION="us-west-2" ENV="bridge.usw2.pure.cloud"
If you plan to install multiple instances of the Bridge Server for fault tolerance, repeat the previous steps to install the Bridge Server on other machines.
You can upgrade a Bridge Server when a message on the Servers tab of the Bridge page indicates that a new version of the server is available.