Genesys Dialog Engine pricing
As of February 1, 2021, Genesys no longer offers Genesys Dialog Engine for purchase. Customers can continue to use an existing Genesys Dialog Engine subscription; however, for new bots, Genesys recommends that you obtain a Genesys Dialog Engine Bot Flows subscription. For more information, see About Genesys Dialog Engine Bot Flows and Genesys Dialog Engine Bot Flows pricing.
- Genesys Cloud CX 2 or Genesys Cloud CX 3 license
Genesys Dialog Engine Bot Flows pricing
Genesys Cloud CX 2 and Genesys Cloud CX 3 subscriptions include access to Genesys Dialog Engine, Genesys’s native bot authoring tool. Charges for Dialog Engine are per each API request in a bot conversation when a user interacts with the bot. These API requests are equivalent to each dialog “turn,” or request and response pair, in the bot conversation.
Existing customers can add Genesys Dialog Engine to their subscription. Go to Admin > Account Settings > Genesys Add Ons.
Note: Genesys Dialog Engine currently supports English only and is only available for chat and messaging interactions.
The following example describes a bot conversation that consists of three dialog turns, and the result is a charge for three API requests:
|Dialog turn 1||
|Dialog turn 2||
|Dialog turn 3||
Genesys Dialog Engine per API request pricing
- Customers who do not deploy Genesys Dialog Engine bots that integrate with Architect do not incur charges for Genesys Dialog Engine API requests.
- Using the Genesys Dialog Engine workbench to author and test bots does not incur a charge.
- If you have questions about how to add Genesys Dialog Engine to your subscription, contact your designated Customer Success Manager.
- For more information about volume discounts, contact your designated Customer Success Manager.
- For more information about creating Genesys Dialog Engine bots and using them in Architect, see About Genesys Dialog Engine.
|February 22, 2023||Updated license names per current naming conventions, excluding Revision history|
|July 1, 2020||Article created.|